Are you feeling stressed by circumstances in your life? Longing for greater well-being, balance, and enjoyment? Why not enrich your life by making a commitment to MBSR?
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) is a transformative 8-week course that offers powerful methods for improving vitality and strengthening our ability to manage stress and chronic pain. A renowned and evidence-based, experiential program, MBSR is set in a supportive environment that includes guided instruction in mindfulness practices, group learning and discussions, and home assignments designed to help participants integrate mindfulness into their lives. MBSR has nearly 40 years of scientific evidence supporting wide-ranging benefits.
SCHEDULE: Friday mornings
- FREE Orientation, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM: FRIDAY, 3/16/18
- 8 Weekly Classes, 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM: 4/13, 4/20, 5/4, 5/11, 5/18, 5/25, 6/1, and 6/8 (There will be NO class on 4/27)
- All day retreat, 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM: Sunday, 6/3/18
- Course Location: Health Advantage Yoga, 1041 Sterling Rd., Unit 202, Herndon, VA
- Tuition: $490 includes all course materials and nearly 30 hours of class time.
- For more information on the course, see the attached flyer; for MBSR history, click here.
To register, please send us an email.
Note: If you are looking for the FULL, in-depth MBSR course (not an abbreviated version), this is it! The course is facilitated by an experienced, Qualified MBSR Teacher who is trained by the Center for Mindfulness at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center, the founding organization that trains and qualifies MBSR teachers.