Are you feeling stressed by circumstances in your life? Longing for greater well-being, balance, and enjoyment? Why not enrich your life by making a commitment to yourself and taking an MBSR course in Northern Virginia to learn life-enhancing tools?
SCHEDULE: Tuesday evenings
- FREE Intro, 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM: TUESDAY, Sept. 4, 2018
- 8 Weekly Classes, 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM: Sept. 11, 17, 25, Oct. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 (Please Note: The 2nd class, 9/17, is on a Monday evening; all other weekly classes are on Tuesdays.)
- All day retreat, 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM: SATURDAY, Oct. 27, 2018
- Course Location: EKOE, 254 N. Washington St., Falls Church, VA 22046
- Tuition: $515 includes all course materials and nearly 30 hours of class time.
- For more information on the course, please see the attached flyer.
To register, please send us an email.
If you are looking for the FULL, in-depth MBSR course, this is it! The program is facilitated by an experienced, Qualified MBSR Teacher who is trained by the Center for Mindfulness at UMass Medical Center; the founding organization that trains and qualifies MBSR teachers.