Are you feeling stressed by circumstances in your life? Longing for greater well-being, balance and enjoyment? Why not enrich your life by making a commitment to MBSR?
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) is a transformative 8-week course that offers powerful methods for improving vitality and strengthening our ability to manage stress and chronic pain. A renowned and evidence-based program, MBSR is set in a supportive environment that includes guided instruction in mindfulness practices, experiential group learning and discussions, and home assignments designed to help participants integrate mindfulness into their lives. MBSR has nearly 40 years of scientific evidence supporting wide-ranging benefits.
VIENNA SCHEDULE (Monday Evenings)
- FREE Orientation: 9/10/17, 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM (held in Herndon, VA)
- 8 Weekly Classes: Mondays, 9/18 - 11/20/17, 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM (skipping 11/6 and 11/13)
- All day retreat: Saturday, 11/11/17, 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Location: The Insight Shop, 114 Courthouse Rd., SW, Vienna, VA
- Tuition: $525 includes all course materials and nearly 30 hours of class time. Note that this course is being taught by Karyn Sandelman and Trisha Stotler.
- For more information: See the attached flyer.