Are you feeling stressed by circumstances in your life? Longing for greater well-being, balance, and enjoyment? Why not enrich your life by making a commitment to MBSR?
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) is a transformative 8-week course that offers powerful methods for improving vitality and strengthening our ability to manage stress and chronic pain. A renowned and evidence-based, experiential program, MBSR is set in a supportive environment that includes guided instruction in mindfulness practices, group learning and discussions, and home assignments designed to help participants integrate mindfulness into their lives. MBSR has nearly 40 years of scientific evidence supporting wide-ranging benefits.
HERNDON SCHEDULE: Sunday afternoons
- FREE Orientation, 2:00 - 3:30 PM: 9/10/17,
- 8 Weekly Classes, 2:00 - 4:30 PM: 9/17, 9/24, 10/1, 10/8, 10/15, 11/12, 11/19, 12/3
- (There will be no classes on 10/22, 11/5, or 11/26)
- All day retreat, 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM: 10/29/17
- Course Location: Health Advantage Yoga, 1041 Sterling Rd., Herndon, VA
- Retreat Location: Reston Assoc. Conference Center, 12001 Sunrise Valley Dr., Reston, VA
- Tuition: $475 includes all course materials and nearly 30 hours of class time.
- For more information: See the attached flyer.